Terms of service agreement
Humans and Robots (humansandrobots.io)
- Confidentiality. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or whenever requested by the Committee, the Contractor shall immediately deliver to the Committee all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in his/her possession or under his/her control. The contractor further agrees that she will not disclose her retention as an independent contractor or the terms of this Agreement to any person without the prior written consent of the Committee and shall at all times preserve the confidential nature of her relationship to the Committee and of the services hereunder.
- Conflicts of Interest. The Contractor represents that she/he is free to enter into this Agreement and that this engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement between the Contractor and any third party. During the terms of this agreement, the Contractor shall devote as much of his/her productive time, energy and abilities to the performance of his/her duties hereunder as is necessary to perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner. The Contractor is expressly free to perform services for other parties while performing services for the Committee.
- Independent Contractor. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Committee hereby engages the Contractor as an independent contractor to perform the services set forth herein, and the Contractor hereby accepts such engagement.
- Insurance. The Contractor will carry liability insurance (including malpractice insurance, if warned) relative to any service that she performs for the Committee.
- Assignment. The Contractor shall not assign any of his/her rights under this Agreement, or delegate the performance of his/her duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Committee
- Modification or Amendment. No amendment, change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by the parties hereto.
- Entire Understanding. This document and any exhibits attached constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and any and all prior agreements, understandings and representations are hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
- Unenforceability of Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be inavalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.